ASTS Patent & Law is:
Comprehensive, individually profiled services for the registration, protection and enforcement of industrial property rights, in the field of:
DOMAIN CASES /
ASTS Patent & Law Spółka z o.o.
ul. Walerego Sławka 5 lok 16
Tel. +48 600 240 359
Tel. +48 605 885 508
According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General regulation on data protection - GDPR), I inform that:
1. The personal data administrator (ADO) is:
ASTS Patent & Law Sp. z .o.o.,
with its registered office in:
40-833 Katowice, ul. Walerego Sławka 5 lok 16
2. ADO contact details:
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; +48 600 240 359.
3. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of achieving the goal indicated in point 4. You are obliged to provide them, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to achieve the goal indicated in point 4.
4. Your personal data will be processed to the extent necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party or processed to the extent necessary to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 point b. of GDPR.
5. The recipient of your personal data may be parties to court/administrative proceedings related to the implementation of the matters assigned by you.
6. Your personal data will be stored until the completion of the contract and/or the final termination of court/administrative proceedings related to the implementation of the matters assigned by you.
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to oppose, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing is based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
8. You have the right to file a complaint with GIODO, if you think that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.;